MY INFORMAL EMAIL


MY INFORMAL EMAIL

Hi Jack,
How are you? What have you been doing this summer? I’ve been in the hospital for a month.

I’ve been there for a long period and this has made me think about the sick people. It has been a big success, so I’m really pleased that everything has been well. Yesterday, I met a girl that has the same problem that me but she is worst than me. I  save encouragements to her, because I know how she feels and now I’m well, and I wish her the best.

I mean, often, you have an opinion about something but then, an experience make you think different about this. It’s never happened to me before but I discover that I feel good helping people.


Anyway, I have to go! It was nice to meet you and tell you my experience.
Bye
Kisses and hugs!

Comentaris